Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://skins.vanis.io, you are agreeing to be
by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for
with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or
accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on
website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer
title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Vanis.io's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by
Vanis.io at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this
you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Vanis.io's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Vanis.io makes no warranties,
implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied
or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual
or other violation of rights.
- Further, Vanis.io does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or
reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any
linked to this site.
4. User-generated content
- The website contains user-generated content ("Content") that is available to public domain. They are
via a web URL similar to https://skins.vanis.io/s/xxxxxx. By using the website to create such Content, you
("Uploader") promise that you abide by these rules:
- Do not create Content that wholly resembles a person
- Do not create Content with clearly identifiable personal information
- Do not create Content which violates intellectual property rights, such as images from other games,
websites, or similar
- Do not create Content which is irritating after longer eye exposure, such as flashing or flickering
- Do not create Content that clearly expresses violence, blood or real life guns
- Do not create Content that clearly expresses hate speech, insults or bigotry
- Do not create Content that clearly shows or endorses cigarettes, alcohol or drugs
- Do not create Content that clearly shows or endorses nudity or porn
- Do not create Content deemed illegal as per United States law
- Vanis.io is not responsible for any Content Vanis.io serves that is accessible via a web URL similar to
https://skins.vanis.io/s/xxxxxx, nor does endorse any opinion contained in such Content.
- Vanis.io reserves the right to take action against Content that does not follow the aforementioned rules,
which include, but is not limited to:
- deleting the Content
- preventing the Content from being created again
- temporarily restricting the Uploader's ability to create Content
- permanently restricting the Uploader's ability to create Content
- All Content created by using the website is manually reviewed by people ("Moderators"). Vanis.io is not
responsible for the accuracy of judgement by Moderators regarding Content which breaks aforementioned rules.
Vanis.io reserves the right to modify the judgement made by Moderators.
- If you believe that specific Content does violate the aforementioned rules, you may refer to the page
outlined in Contact Us for Vanis.io
to take respectable action against such Content.
- By using the website to create Content, you agree that if anyone brings a claim against
Vanis.io related to any Content you create, you will indemnify and hold Vanis.io harmless from all and any
damages, losses and expenses, including attorney costs, of any kind which may arise out of such claim.
In no event shall Vanis.io or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for
loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the
Vanis.io's website, even if Vanis.io or a Vanis.io authorized representative has been notified orally or in
of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or
limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Accuracy of materials
The materials that is not Content (see clause 4) and is appearing on Vanis.io's website could include technical,
typographical, or photographic errors. Vanis.io does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are
accurate, complete or current. Vanis.io may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time
without notice. However Vanis.io does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Vanis.io has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any
such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Vanis.io of the site. Use of any such
linked website is at the user's own risk.
Vanis.io may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you
are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
9. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United States and you
irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
If you need to contact us, you can find our contact email address here